Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an extensive and complicated process that has many moving parts, from content development to website architecture. Austin & Williams brings it all together successfully with a research-driven and user-focused approach that combines sound content strategy with solid web design, development, accessibility and usability standards.
Whether your site is live or in redesign, our SEO strategists ensure your website grows as an effective marketing tool for your brand. We:
- Every Search Engine Optimization (SEO) project begins with an in-depth audit of your website. A great starting point, our SEO audit gives you an insightful look at where your site ranks … and what it will take to get it where it needs to be.
- Conduct extensive research to build a solid campaign foundation. In-depth discovery enables us to understand your goals and branding strategy, while extensive keyword research on you – and your competitors – determines exactly what your targets our searching for (in their language), which competitors they're now finding first – and how we leap frog over them.
- Optimize your website assets based on what we've learned – from reworking your content and site architecture to building local search strategies – so your site is easily accessible to engines and to users.
- Build the external links to get your site into the "web" and higher in search engine rankings.
- Monitor it all, month after month. You'll know exactly how your site – and your competitors' – are ranking … and what we can do to keep it moving up.
Remember, SEO is a marathon, not a sprint: At Austin & Williams, we'll fine tune your search strategy every step of the way to help your site get ahead – and stay ahead – of the competition.